– one onion, a clove of garlic
– 2 big tomatoes
– one pepper
– pre-made dough ( I bought it from the supermarket)
– simple cheese and parmesan cheese
– pepperoni salami(pork)
If you want your pepperoni pizza to be tastier, you have to make the right sauce first. Here is how you cook it:
1. Heat oil in a saucepan, add onion, sweat for a minute and add garlic.
2. Core, skin then chop the tomatoes and add them into the saucepan. Then chop one pepper and add it to the saucepan as well. Bring to a simmer, add a spoon of tomato puree then cook over a low heat for 10 minutes.
1. Prepare the pan by brushing it with oil.
2. Press the dough into the pan and whether you like it square/circle-shaped, you can make the shape of your taste just by altering it as desired. Simply use a knife.
3. Spread the pizza sauce onto the dough then top it with pepperoni salami slices, tomatoes slices and sprinkle it with cheese.
4. Preheat the oven at 200 ‘C and place the pizza in it for 30 minutes.