I’ve made lasagna several times, but this is the quickest and easiest recipe.
– 2 onions, a clove of garlic
– 7 tomatoes
– minced pork and beef meat (0.5 kg)
– olive oil
– red wine
– parmesan and mozzarella cheese
1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the onion and sweat for a few minutes, then add the garlic.
2. Add the meat into the saucepan. Mix everything and season with salt and paper.
3. Core and skin, then coarsely chop the tomatoes and add them into the saucepan, then add the wine .Bring to a simmer then cook over a low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Pass the lasagne sheets in boiling water, then add a layer o lasagne into a bowl, cover this with the meat and tomato sauce, scatter over some mozzarella and parmesan. Repeat these layers four times and finish with meat and tomato sauce and cheese.
5. Preheat the oven to 170′ C and bake the lasagne in it for 25 minutes.